Dallas Morning News blogger compares Joseph Randle to DeMarco Murray
In breaking down possible draft targets for the Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Morning News blogger Jonathan Bales found a player to compare former Oklahoma State running back Joseph Randle to that would be quite easy for Cowboy fans to understand.
Certainly not the first time the similarities between Randle and Murray, the former Sooner standout and current Dallas Cowboy, have been highlighted. Both have a tall and lean build. Both have a more upright running style and are reliable pass-catchers out of the backfield. And both racked up touches, yards and scores in college.
The key difference, Bales said? Breakaway speed.
Looks like that will continue to be the knock on Randle, despite the improvement in his 40-yard dash time from the Combine (4.63 seconds) to OSU’s pro day (4.54). Murray ran a 4.41 during his draft prep.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients