Oklahoma State says Tennessee has not contacted AD Mike Holder about Mike Gundy
An Oklahoma State spokesman confirmed to The Oklahoman Saturday night that Tennessee has not contacted OSU athletic director Mike Holder for permission to speak to Cowboy coach Mike Gundy about the Volunteers’ head coaching vacancy.
The Knoxville News Sentinel first reported that Tennessee had not spoken to Holder. Volquest.com, Tennessee’s Rivals.com affiliate, reported Friday that Gundy would interview with Tennessee athletic director Dave Hart on Sunday.
Gundy is in his eighth season as the head coach at his alma mater. He signed a lucrative new contract in January that goes through the 2019 season.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients