Three Oklahoma State players named to CBS All-Big 12 Team
Oklahoma State’s Joseph Randle, Lane Taylor and Quinn Sharp (as a punter and kicker) were named to CBS Sports’ All-Big 12 team.
Randle ranked second in the Big 12 in rushing (112.9 yards per game during conference play), Taylor is a four-year starter and the anchor of the Cowboys’ offensive line and Sharp led the conference in both punting (45.7 yards per punt) and scoring amongst kickers (11.4 points per game).
Here’s the entire team:
QB — Collin Klein, Kansas State (Sr., 6-5, 226)
RB — Joseph Randle, Oklahoma State (Jr., 6-1, 200)
RB — James Sims, Kansas (Jr., 6-0, 200)
WR — Terrance Williams, Baylor (Sr., 6-2, 205)
WR — Stedman Bailey, West Virginia (Jr., 5-10, 195)
TE — Travis Tannahill, Kansas State (Sr., 6-3, 253)
OL — Lane Johnson, Oklahoma (Sr., 6-7, 203)
OL — Cyril Richardson, Baylor (Jr., 6-5, 335)
OL — Lane Taylor, Oklahoma State (Sr., 6-3, 328)
OL — B.J. Finney, Kansas State (So., 6-4, 303)
C — Joe Madsen, West Virginia (Sr., 6-4, 305)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14862OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11951Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8347Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6661Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6166Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5685Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4422Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4121Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4098'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
- 4034Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients