OSU Hoops: Time For Cowboys — And Their Fans — To Respond
Travis Ford has been active on Twitter today, spurring the fan base – and especially students – to show up and, as has been the cry of recent seasons, bring the rowdy back to Gallagher-Iba Arena.
With football over until the, ahem, Heart of Dallas Bowl, now’s a good time for Cowboys fans to make the transition to hoops. And to catch what they’ve been missing, which is a Top 25 that offers more than just the occasional Lob Stilly appeal of last year’s team.
These Cowboys should challenge for the Big 12 title.
They should end a two-year NCAA Tournament drought.
They should be fun to watch, with Marcus Smart all that he was hyped to be – and maybe more – as the lacking ingredient for a team that previously had talent, yet no direction.
Smart provides that, along with something for every line of the stat sheet.
And he provides a grit and toughness that factors favorably into tonight’s game against South Florida, with the Cowboys coming off their first loss this season at Virginia Tech.
Smart talked in my story today about the necessity of any great team to hate losing.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 64206Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14590Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8849Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 6802How to help tornado victims
- 6783Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6409Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6168Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5647Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 5641Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 5457Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients