OSU Hoops: Gonzaga A Sellout
If you were thinking about heading over to Gallagher-Iba Arena for some of Boone Pickens’ tickets to the New Year’s Eve Gonzaga game, and hadn’t yet made the move… forget it.
Fans flooded the east lobby of the arena Wednesday morning, claiming all of the 4,000 tickets bought by Pickens and made available for free, officially making the game a sellout, combined with the 9,000-plus season tickets that have been sold.
The game with the No. 14-ranked Bulldogs will be just the fifth against a ranked non-conference foe inside GIA spanning five decades. The last time OSU played a ranked non-conference opponent: Dec. 5, 1990, when the Cowboys routed No. 16 Memphis, 93-66.
OSU has three home games before New Year’s Eve matchup: Sunday at 3 p.m. againstCentral Arkansas; Wednesday Dec. 19 at 7 p.m. against UT Arlington; and Saturday Dec. 22 at noon against Tennessee Tech.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients