Reaching out to Oklahoma State fans for future story
Oklahoma State faithful, I need your help.
I’m working on a story about the pulse of the fan base during what’s been a rocky few weeks for the Cowboy football program.
The main question I have is this: Has your perception of Mike Gundy (or Mike Holder) changed after Gundy flirted with job opportunities at Tennessee and Arkansas? If so, what was it before, and what is it now? And why? If your opinion hasn’t changed, tell me what it is and why.
I’m trying to gauge what it was like for fans to sit on the outside and watch the coaching carousel spin with their head coach involved, especially when it’s a guy like Gundy, who is an OSU grad, a beloved figure in Stillwater and someone who just signed a new contract.
But there are plenty of other topics worth exploring: The Bedlam heartbreak leading to an eventual fall to the Heart of Dallas Bowl. Todd Monken leaving to become the head coach at Southern Miss. Overall, what are your emotions?
Want to share your thoughts? You can send them to me in an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also include the following in your note:
Full name, age and hometown
If you are an OSU graduate and/or season ticket holder
The best phone number to reach you at
I’ll be taking submissions until Thursday afternoon.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients