Clarke cracks top 100
By Robert Przybylo
Just a little FYI:
We’re not even done with the first Friday night of football, but it’s still never too early to look ahead to basketball.
ESPN released its top 150 recruiting prospects, and only one Oklahoma native made the list.
Rotnei Clarke of Verdigris came in at No. 81. After his dazzling efforts last year, bigger and better things are expected this year for Clarke and Co.
The top recruit was Brandon Jennings, a point guard from the legendary Oak Hill Academy in Virginia. Jennings has committed to Arizona.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22069Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17657Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12691Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10660Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10002Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9693Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8348OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6426Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 5624Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 5094Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients