Douglass is still better than last year
by Brandon Chatmon
While Douglass suffered its first loss last night against Bishop McGuinness, 37-0, the 2007 Trojans are still significantly better than last year’s version.
They had two solid drives during the game before the McGuinness defense stiffened and don’t forget it was McGuinness. The Irish have a target on their back with a 18-game winning streak and still are shutting out quality teams like Douglass and Millwood.
After seeing Douglass in person, I expect to see them in the playoffs this season. They have the will and talent to make it happen, and despite last night’s disappointment, I expect them to do so.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 402At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 378Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 347How to help tornado victims
- 247Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 147Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 93Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 52Social media used to send prayers and condolences to Oklahoma in wake of deadly tornadoes
- 51Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 35High schools: Practices called off long before tornado hit Moore
- 32Expert rips Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation's handling of murder case
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients