Week 4 Top 10 picks
By Jason Kersey
Deer Creek-Lamont over Ringwood
Woodland over Foyil
Plainview over Sulphur
Shawnee over Durant
Midwest City over Yukon
Ardmore over Western Heights
I won’t pick the McGuinness-Douglass game, Edmond Santa Fe-Norman North or the Jenks-Tulsa Washington game because, obviously, they are already over.
I didn’t take any big chances this week. No big upsets will be predicted, because I don’t think any are likely enough to risk being ridiculed by commenters and the Boneman.
I almost picked Western Heights over Ardmore. The Jets look good this year, sitting at 3-0 heading into district play. Also, JoJo Durham, who transferred in from Westmoore, has been spectacular thus far for Western Heights.
But at the end of the day, I think Ardmore is much too talented to be defeated by, while improved, still Western Heights.
How do you see things coming out in Week 4?
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12287Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11384Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6956Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 6508Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4900Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4357OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3734Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3632How to help tornado victims
- 3582Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3172Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients