The most underrated player I've seen this year
by Brandon Chatmon
Looking back at the first eight weeks of the season, I decided to try to figure out who I felt was the most underrated player I’ve seen in person this season.
It took a while but it’s become pretty clear to me:
Western Heights running back Will McCullough.
I saw McCullough in his team’s loss to Duncan but he impressed me nonetheless. A big back with power and speed, McCullough’s a guy I think can play at the next level. As of today he has 85 carries for 894 yards (10.5 per carry) and six touchdowns. Impressive numbers for an impressive back.
If you have Friday night free, consider going to Western Heights and watching McCullough play. The Jets are hosting No. 4 Lawton MacArthur, and if McCullough has a great game against Lawton Mac, he can have success against anyone.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22254Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17756Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12801Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10958Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10241Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9718Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8905OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6440Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 5651Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 5121Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients