And now the pick...
By Robert Przybylo
Or as I’ve learned to call it: the kiss of death. I haven’t been right in ages. I mean seriously, how bad can you be?? Shawnee, who has been my arch-nemesis all season got me again by upping McAlester.
Oh well, here goes: Guthrie 38, Carl Albert 30.
I’ve been wrong five straight weeks, so I don’t know who is more happy about this pick.
Guthrie over Carl Albert
Wagoner over Grove
Clinton over Tuttle
Ringling over Velma-Alma
Lawton MacArthur over Western Heights (but extremely close)
Woodland over Pawnee
Broken Bow over Stilwell
Plainview over Marlow
Norman North over Lawton
Sequoyah-Tahlequah over Wyandotte
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16761Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 16322Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 11121Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
- 11035UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7789Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 7043Vehicle, other items stolen from Bob Stoops' home early Wednesday
- 6836Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 4896Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 4700Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4593A man died Wednesday after being shot by an Oklahoma City police officer
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients