Week 9 State Area Picks...
By Robert Przybylo, Jason Kersey and Zach West
It’s showdown week. No, no, not for the games but for The Stooges. With this many good games, someone has to fall, right?? The LOCK picks defined last week as Jason was the sole person to believe in OCS (win), Robert was looking shaky with Ardmore losing 28-6 at half before winning in OT while Zach falls from the ranks of the unbeaten for his locks as Kingfisher upended Tuttle. With all the talk of Carl Albert and Guthrie (rightfully so), here are some other games to look forward to…
Deer Creek at Star Spencer
Robert – Star Spencer; Jason – Star Spencer; Zach – Star Spencer
McLoud at Glenpool
Robert – Glenpool; Jason – Glenpool; Zach – Glenpool
Sulphur at Purcell
Robert – Sulphur; Jason – Sulphur (LOCK); Zach – Purcell
Victory Christian at Seminole
Robert – Seminole (need this upset for playoff chance); Jason – Victory Christian; Zach – Victory Christian
Bethel at Jones
Robert – Bethel (to clinch first berth); Jason – Bethel; Zach – Jones
Stigler at Eufaula
Robert – Eufaula (LOCK); Jason – Eufaula; Zach – Eufuala
Bridge Creek at Lexington
Robert – Lexington; Jason – Bridge Creek; Zach – Bridge Creek
Last week: Robert (14-6, 1-0 LOCK); Jason (14-6, 1-0 LOCK); Zach (15-5, 0-1 LOCK)
Season totals: Jason (84-44, 5-2 LOCK); Robert (82-46, 6-1 LOCK); Zach (84-44, 6-1 LOCK)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15993Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12289Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 11194OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9941Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9689Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8745Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 8728Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 5527Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5132Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4758Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients