By Robert Przybylo
First off, props to username GHS who successfully predicted Guthrie’s 24-21 win over Carl Albert. Everyone had a 50/50 chance with the teams, but GHS picked the exact score. Nice job.
The Bluejays win gives Guthrie the district but so many districts are still up in the air. And in the case of these contests, each team is unblemished in district.
Here’s the list…
- Putnam City at Midwest City for 6A-2 (both 9-0)
- Kingfisher at Clinton for 3A-1
- Henryetta at Morris for 2A-5 (both 9-0)
- Okeene at Texhoma for A-1
- Washington at Rush Springs for A-4
- Dewar at Cashion for B-4 (both 9-0)
- Corn Bible at Temple for C-2 (both undefeated)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients