Page joins 3,000 point club
By Ray Martin
Pawnee guard Keiton Page surpassed the 3,000 career point margin tonight with a 48-point performance in finals of the North Country Tournament in Tonkawa.
Page led Pawnee in an 86-65 rout of Alva, and has 3,030 points for his career, and counting.
The Oklahoma State signee joins Verdigris guard Rotnei Clarke, Kelenna Azubuike, Ty Harmon and Kenneth Johnson as the only Oklahoma high school basketball players to reach 3,000.
Clarke reached the mark earlier this year.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 92690Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17105OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12852Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8967Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8623Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8590How to help tornado victims
- 8406Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 8389Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 7225Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7117Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients