By Robert Przybylo
Doesn’t All-State week feel like the official beginning of the upcoming school year, or is it just me?
Since us from the Oklahoma City area are making the trip to Tulsa, I guarantee you the Boneman will get lost driving at least once next week.
To go with all the coaches clinic activities, there will be a slew of all-state games.
So as a little precursor of what’s to come, here’s the schedule:
Monday: Golf at 8:30 a.m. at Mohawk Park GC; Small Baseball at 4:30 at J.L. Johnson Stadium (Oral Roberts); Large Baseball at 7 (same location); Swimming at 6 at Bixby High (that’s where I’ll be).
Tuesday: Tennis at 5:30 at the University of Tulsa (that’s where I’ll be); Small Volleyball at 6 at Broken Arrow High; Large Volleyball at 7:30 (same location); Wrestling at 8 at Union High.
Wednesday: At Oral Roberts’ Mabee Center – Small Girls Basketball at 7; Large Girls Basketball at 8:30.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 30214Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 19534Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7073OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6093Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5026OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4433Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3498Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3460Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3276Oklahoma City Thunder: The time has come for OKC's young players
- 3162Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients