Another state player appears headed to Arkansas
Broken Arrow offensive guard Alvin Bailey is committed to Arkansas, according to a report coming out of the Natural State.
Bailey said he would wait until later this week to make his commitment, though, as Tigers coaches are away at a retreat before practices begin next week. His official commitment could come Thursday or Friday.
The choice would seem to make sense for Bailey, a 6-4, 300-pound guard. His father, also Alvin, played basketball at Arkansas.
Tulsa East Central cornerback David Gordon recently committed to the Hogs as well. The Tulsa area has been a productive one for Arkansas over the years, most notably recently with Tulsa Washington product Felix Jones. UA’s Oklahoma connection was further strengthened this offseason when new Razorbacks coach Bobby Petrino hired former OU and Tulsa Washington standout Garrick McGee as the Hogs quarterbacks coach.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients