Introducing our private school blogger
By Robert Przybylo
If you’ve read the NewsOK high school sports blog the last two years, then there is no introduction necessary.
If not, my name is Robert Przybylo a.k.a. “The Boneman,” and I am entering year No. 3 of covering high school sports for The Oklahoman.
We’re taking a totally different approach to covering the high school scene this year. One that I think will be a huge success for us as well as for all our readers.
With each writer taking designated zones, this is the place to go for anyone looking for information on the private schools.
It’s a natural transition as it’s been joked that I’ve been the Heritage Hall football writer and McGuinness tennis writer the last two years. Well, let’s just make it official.
To go with the Chargers and Irish, I’ll be reporting on other private schools such as Christian Heritage and OCS, to name some others.
Football practice officially begins today (as do all the other fall sports), so it’s off to work I go. My first stop will be at Heritage Hall, and I’ll be hitting different sites throughout the week. So check back often for all the latest news, opinions and practice reports.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients