The Stooges: Week 4
Well, well, well, Ray Ray has every reason to smile. What’s he more jazzed about, going 13-1 to climb into first place or having his beloved Cowboys spank Jason’s beloved Packers? All ‘n all, a pretty good week for the Verdigris nut. Jason dropped his first Lock of the year but is still in solid position being just a game out. Boneman doesn’t have much to hang his hat on, but he is happy to have his first Lock win. And Ryan, well, he is still not cool enough to be an original stooge.
Putnam North at Norman North
Boneman: NNorth; Jason: NNorth; Ray: NNorth (LOCK); Ryan: NNorth
Sallisaw at Broken Bow
Boneman: BBow (ooh, should be a good one); Jason: BBow; Ray: Sallisaw; Ryan: BBow
McLoud at Star Spencer
Boneman: McLoud (I’ll be there LIVE); Jason: Star Spencer (LOCK); Ray: McLoud; Ryan: Star Spencer
Bishop Kelley at Booker T.
Boneman: Booker T. (LOCK); Jason: Bishop Kelley; Ray: Booker T.; Ryan: Booker T.
Mustang at Edmond Santa Fe
Boneman: ESF (Wolves howling, baby); Jason: Mustang; Ray: Mustang; Ryan: ESF
Tulsa McLain at Grove
Boneman: Grove; Jason: Grove; Ray: Grove; Ryan: Grove
Morrison at Hominy
Boneman: Hominy; Jason; Morrison; Ray: Hominy; Ryan: Morrison
Clinton at Anadarko
Boneman: Clinton; Jason: Clinton; Ray: Clinton; Ryan: Clinton
Edmond Memorial at Midwest City
Boneman: MWC; Jason: MWC; Ray: MWC; Ryan: MWC
Heritage Hall at Alva
Boneman: HHall; Jason: HHall; Ray: HHall; Ryan: HHall
Boneman Special: Del City at Southmoore
Boneman: DCity; Jason: DCity; Ray: DCity; Ryan: DCity
Last week: Boneman (9-5, 1-0); Jason (9-5, 0-1); Ray (13-1, 1-0); Ryan (11-3)
Overall: Ray (26-9, 2-1); Jason (25-10, 2-1); Ryan (23-12); Boneman (22-13, 1-2)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 80469Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30097Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 29530Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 25550Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7945Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7267Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7260Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 7170Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 6866Oklahoma storms: 2 Shawnee men victims of deadly tornado
- 6473Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients