PC North feeling confident
By Matt Patterson
PC North quarterback Hunter Frantz had one his better games in a win over Lawton Thursday. The senior scored on an 81 yard run, his ninth rushing touchdown this year.
Frantz said he thinks he and his teammates have shaken off the duldrums that was present during consecutive losses to Mustang and Edmond Santa Fe.
“We wanted to get back on the right track,” he said. “Two weeks in a row we had fallen short. We practiced harder and showed a lot more desite. We didn’t change any of our schemes, but we changed metnally. We learned a lot from two weeks of losing.”
PCN (5-3) could have their hands full with Del City who has played well in recent weeks, including an upset of Norman North.
“We don’t take them lightly,” Frantz said. “They beat one of the best teams in the state. We can’t afford to look past them. They’ve got a lot of speed.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81417Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31213Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 29647Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 24478Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8211Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7508Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7403Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 7284Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 7178Oklahoma storms: 2 Shawnee men victims of deadly tornado
- 6931Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients