By Matt Patterson
Putnam City is fighting for a spot in the playoffs, and a win over Edmond Memorial would go a long ways in determing that. The Pirates (4-2), Edmond Northan (4-2) and even Westmoore (3-3) are all the mix for the third and fourth spots with Midwest City and Edmond Memorial locking up the top two.
“This game has huge implications for the playoff seedings,” PC coach Mark Little said. “It goes without saying it’s critical. There’s a lot of figuring going on. We could be out or we could be third.”
The Pirates are getting healthy at the right time.
“We’re getting there,” Little said. “We’re still not 100 percent but we’re better off than we were.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24594Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 16991Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 10679OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 9258Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7954Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7390UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 6889Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 5783Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5259Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4425Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients