Kersey/Przybylo's Class 3A Playoff Predictions
By Jason Kersey and Robert Przybylo
First Round: Clinton over Sulphur; Muldrow over Berryhill; Vinita over Roland; Tuttle over Purcell; Plainview over Newcastle; Metro Christian over Seminole; Victory Christian over Seq. Claremore; Kingfisher over Marlow
Quarterfinals: Clinton over Muldrow; Vinita over Tuttle; Plainview over Metro Christian; Kingfisher over Victory Christian
Semifinals: Clinton over Vinita; Plainview over Kingfisher
Final: Plainview 31, Clinton 28
Comments: I’ve been high on the Plainview Indians all season. They are enormously talented, and with the Brandon Allen-to-Justin Blackmon combo they will be difficult to stop. If anyone can slow them down, however, it’s the Red Tornadoes. I think it’s close, but Plainview brings home the title.
First round: Clinton over Sulphur, Muldrow over Berryhill, Vinita over Roland, Purcell over Tuttle, Plainview over Newcastle, Seminole over Metro Christian, Sequoyah-Claremore over Victory Christian, Kingfisher over Marlow.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26517Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 16984Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9163UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 8469Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 7839Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7354OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6545Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6151Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 5942Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5445Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients