Upset of the week
by Brandon Chatmon
It’s playoff time and which means it’s time to make some predictions.
While I don’t expect many upsets this week, I do expect Westmoore to go down to Lawton tonight and knock off the Wolverines.
Westmoore is physical and it seems they’ve gotten things back on the right track now that they’ve moved Craig Ralls back to his running back spot. Ralls is a very good runner and I think he’ll be the difference tonight. The Jags will wear down Lawton and make it a very fun bus ride back to Moore.
Final score: Westmoore 27, Lawton 24.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients