Stooges signing off for football…
By Robert Przybylo, Jason Kersey and Zach West
The entire regular season your favorite stooges have wanted a chance to show what we know. We got cocky and challenged Ryan Aber in the playoffs. The result?? Well, we were put in our place. Ryan finished three games better than any of us. Robert wants to give Jason credit for going with Kingfisher as the lock. And for 47 minutes, it looked like pure genius, but then Torrance McBrayer added his name to Clinton lore. So let’s give out a little hardware. Check back to your favorite high school blog this weekend where awards will be given, witty banter will be exchanged and much more. Well, maybe not, but you can count on the first two.
Zach (157-69, 12-1)
Robert (153-73, 10-3)
Jason (150-76, 6-7)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21139Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17655Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12237Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9661Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 9306Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8802Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8735Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8608Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 5353OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5020Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients