The Stooges: Week 15...
Only two games left, ladies and gents. Can you believe it? And yes, there is some drama within The Stooges. Boneman is guaranteed to finish last, his great playoff run notwithstanding. Jason is taking home the bronze, no doubt about that. But in a bitter battle to the end, Ryan and Ray still have first to be decided. So with Morrison/Okeene and Chandler/Heritage Hall the only games left, who will be the second Stooges champion?
Morrison vs. Okeene
Boneman: Morrison; Jason: Morrison; Ray: Morrison; Ryan: Okeene
Chandler vs. Heritage Hall
Boneman: HHall (game of the year); Jason: Chandler; Ray: HHall; Ryan: Chandler
It’s ironic Ray and Ryan picked the opposite teams. Neither guy knew the other’s pick. Only the Boneman is worthy enough of such vital information.
Last week: Boneman (8-2, 1-0); Jason (8-2, 1-0); Ray (10-0, 1-0); Ryan (9-1)
Overall: Ryan (129-42); Ray (128-43, 11-3); Jason (118-53, 10-4); Boneman (116-55, 9-5)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26979Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17115Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9403UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 8599Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 7948Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7430OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6562Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6162Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 6113Tom Ward out as SandRidge CEO
- 6077Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients