An early look at Marlow vs. Tuttle
Tuttle’s season opener at home is a perfect first game for Tuttle’s new starters on both sides of the ball, especially on offense where Paco Moore and Sterling Koons are gone at running back and receiver.
Mawlow is coming off a 5-5 season and are a fringe top 15-20 team in Class 3A, but have loads of holes to fill on defense which should give new starting quarterback Tanner Koons a shot at a good first game. Ditto for the RBs who will shift some of the work from Ethan Biddy to others as Biddy takes a more prominent role at middle linebacker.
This is a game Tuttle should win easily despite the number of lost starters off last year’s 12-1 team. Tuttle simply reloads and enters the season as one of the favorites in Class 3A.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17700Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8160OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6156Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6118Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5947OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4682Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4603Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3471Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3463Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 3304As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients