Former Millwood standout Swindall fighting for job at Texas Tech
When he was at Millwood, receiver Tramain Swindall teamed with QB Gerald Jones (now at Tennessee) and Gil Roberts (now running track at Texas Tech and competing in world-class track and field events) to make one of the most fearsome threesomes at the high school level in quite sometime.
Swindall seemed poise to get a crack at being a starter for the Red Raiders this season, but apparently he’s fallen out of favor a bit as of late, according to the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal’s Don Williams:
Edit: There’s also mention of Lawton grad Cornelius Douglas in the article. Texas Tech also features Oklahoma natives Pearlie Graves (Tulsa East Central), Harrison Jeffers (Lawton Eisenhower), Joe King (Putnam North), LaRon Moore (Midwest City) and Colby Whitlock (Noble).
Douglas, Jeffers and Whitlock, most notably, have chances to be big contributors for the Red Raiders this season.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients