Norman sports teams relatively idle this week; but there's the Clash, of course
The biggest single athletic event of the school year happens Thursday, but otherwise it’s a light week for sports at Norman High.
The Crosstown Clash football game will be held at on Owen Field Thursday at 7:30. Before then, only the softball team will be in action: The Tigers are at Edmond Memorial today at 6:30 and host Anadarko Tuesday at 4 p.m..
The next scheduled volleyball game isn’t until Sept. 7 when the Tigers play in the Mid-State Conference Tournament at 6 p.m. The cross country runners will stay close to home and compete in the annual Brookhaven Run road race. It starts at 8 a.m. Saturday and is open to the public.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 46110Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14982Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9556Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8109Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7765Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7102Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7082Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6778Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6425Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 5726How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients