PC North schedule breakdown
With new starters at several positions on both sides of the ball, Putnam City North will need the non-district schedule to get those players acclimated to varsity football at the Class 6A level. And the Panthers only have to play away from PC Stadium twice in the first six weeks. Here’s a look at the schedule:
Sept. 4 at Putnam West: Two teams with speed and experience in the skill positions.
Sept. 11 vs. Putnam City: First major test for the Panthers’ smaller-than-usual linemen.
Sept. 18 at Choctaw: Will Bob Wilson still be playing two QBs here?
Sept. 25 vs. Norman North: Stout district opener for two teams that could be playing for the same playoff slot.
Oct. 2 at No. 6 Southmoore: One of a few tough tests for the Panthers’ experienced secondary down the stretch.
Oct. 9 vs. Moore: Time to show how much the Panthers’ young offense learned in the first half of the season.
Oct. 15 at Edmond Santa Fe: The start of a challenging stretch run.
Oct. 23 vs. No. 9 Mustang: Strength meets strength in Mustang passing game, PC North DBs.
Oct. 30 at Lawton: Some serious jockeying for playoff spots in this one.
Nov. 5 vs. Del City: Eagles’ passing attack could have them near the top of the rankings by this point.
– Scott Wright, email@example.com
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients