PC West schedule breakdown
Coach John Jensen’s third year is showing positive results already, and now the Patriots hope those results will produce victories. They’ll need to take advantage of the home field. Some of the Pats’ toughest games come on the road. Here’s the breakdown:
Sept. 4 vs. Putnam North: Won’t overmatch the Pats with size on the lines like in years past.
Sept. 11 at Yukon: Winning or hanging close in an early season game like this would be a big boost.
Sept. 18 vs. Edmond Santa Fe: Catching the Wolves early in a rebuilding season.
Sept. 25 at Norman: The Pats have the athletes to match up with teams like Norman this year.
Oct. 1 vs. Edmond Memorial: PC West will have to avoid getting overpowered at the line of scrimmage.
Oct. 9 at Westmoore: A chance to show some progress against a 2008 playoff team.
Oct. 16 vs. Lawton Eisenhower: To climb the district ladder, the Patriots will need to start winning games like this.
Oct. 22 at No. 10 Edmond North: Another tough road test.
Oct. 30 vs. Putnam City: The only game between PC schools to be played later than Sept. 11.
Nov. 6 at No. 3 Midwest City: A brutal way to close the year, visiting perhaps the metro area’s most talented team.
– Scott Wright, firstname.lastname@example.org
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients