Marlow vs. Tuttle match up
Marlow (0-0) vs. Tuttle
When: 7:30 p.m. Friday
Where: Tuttle High School
Why the Tigers can win: For starters they have more talent. Tuttle graduated plenty of starters last year but the guys behind them logged a lot of playing time. New quarterback Tanner Koons should give Tuttle the ability to throw as much as they like and linebacker Ethan Biddy is a force on defense.
Why the Outlaws can win: If Tuttle comes in overconfident it opens the door for an upset but Marlow will need a lot of help, too.
Key match up
Marlow defense vs. Koons: If he’s allowed time to throw at will or if the Outlaws can’t stop Tuttle between the tackles it could be a long day.
The pick: Tuttle 35, Marlow 14
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90701Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17035OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12738Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8924Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8598Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8454How to help tornado victims
- 8359Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 8212Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 7113Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 7056Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients