SMQ: Tuttle at Kingfisher
Tuttle rolled to a 28-7 win over Class 2A No. 3 Kingfisher Friday night on the road. It was more or less the Ethan Biddy show, although Tanner Koons had a nice 97-yard touchdown pass to Bryce Ebert.
What went right for Tuttle
A little bit of everything. Tuttle stuffed Kingfisher, holding them to less than 100 yards total offense. It’s the second time the Tigers have done that in 2 games. Kingfisher was aided greatly but a Tuttle turnover deep in their own territory. Otherwise, they never put anything resembling a drive together.
On offense, Tanner Koons had a nice 97-yeard TD pass to Bryce Ebert who broke a tackle to go the distance.
What went wrong
Loads and loads of penalities. Holds. False starts. Procedures. There were also 2 turnovers and a botched fake punt attempt. Tuttle coach Phil Koons looked at me like I was nuts when I congratulated him on the win. Tuttle may have won, but you get the sense nobody in Jason White’s hometown was really all that happy with the way they played.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11641Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11150Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 7793Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7658Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4653Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4189OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3570Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 3548Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3510Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3477How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients