Alumni report: Private schools, Pt. II...
By Robert Przybylo
Here’s what some of the private schools alumni did during Week 2. See someone I missed? Let me know at BPrzybylo@opubco.com.
Jimmy Stevens, K, Oklahoma (Heritage Hall): Not nearly as much drama in this week’s 64-0 win for OU over Idaho State. Stevens was 8-of-9 on extra points in the rout.
Rob Mitchelson, RB, Dartmouth (Heritage): The Big Green didn’t play, but Mitchelson has earned the starting RB spot for Dartmouth.
Brandon Noohi, QB, Central Oklahoma (Mt. St. Mary’s): Scored both of the touchdowns for the Bronchos in an otherwise forgettable 46-17 loss. He was 16-of-29 for 122 yards with a TD and an INT. He also rushed for 49 yards and a score.
Tucker Cason, LB, UCO (Heritage): Cason had four tackles and also returned a kickoff eight yards in the loss.
Quinton Prince, DE, UCO (Heritage): The starting DE had four tackles for the Bronchos.
Joey Fallon, UCO (OCS): Able to get some time in the blowout loss and had two tackles. OCS product Tucker Holland was also able to see some playing time.
Jake Sinkula, DE, Southwestern (Bishop McGuinness): He started the game but didn’t have any stats in SWOSU’s loss.
Chris Poston, S, Emporia State (McGuinness): Couldn’t get another interception but did have two tackles in a tough 24-21 loss against Central Missouri.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients