Players of the Week: Mid-Del edition
The Mid-Del football player of the week this week is Carl Albert quarterback J.T. Realmuto.
Realmuto bounced back from a tough opener against Tulsa Washington to throw for 178 yards and a touchdown and run for 127 and two scores in the Titans win over Choctaw.
When Realmuto is on, Carl Albert’s offense is going to be tough to stop. He gives the Titans’ offense a capable thrower who can run when needed. Realmuto is a star in three sports at Carl Albert who is likely to play baseball in college.
James Flanders, Midwest City: Flanders had 90 yards and two touchdowns in the Bombers’ 48-0 win over Moore.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21361Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10815Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8633Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8589Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8336Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7789Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7697Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7169UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6790Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5790Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.