Carl Albert at Duncan capsule
By Ryan Aber
Carl Albert (2-1) at Duncan (2-0)
When: 7:30 p.m. Friday
Where: Halliburton Stadium, Duncan
Carl Albert (L, Tulsa Washington, 27-6; W, Choctaw, 28-0)
Why Carl Albert can win: The Titans should be able to go to Duncan and win after bouncing back from the season-opening loss with a solid showing last week. The Titans are solid all around and their defense is considerably better than the other two Duncan has faced this year.
Duncan (W, Seminole, 40-2; W, Ardmore, 26-7)
Why Duncan can win: The Demons seemed to have corrected the errors that killed them last season, when turnovers and penalties did them in so many times. Carl Albert doesn’t have the same game-breaking running back they’ve had against Duncan the past few years and Duncan has the defense to respond to that.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients