Alumni report: Private schools, Pt. III...
By Robert Przybylo
Heritage Hall product Wes Welker was inactive today for the New England Patriots against the New York Jets. So that hurt the alumni report and my fantasy team as I didn’t know until too late. Oh well.
Here’s a look at how some of the other private school products fared.
Jimmy Stevens, K, Oklahoma (Heritage): Stevens made 1-of-2 field goal attempts and was 6-for-6 on his extra points in OU’s 45-0 romp against Tulsa.
Brandon Noohi, QB, Central Oklahoma (Mt. St. Mary’s): Noohi was 25-of-40 for 200 yards with a touchdown and an interception in UCO’s 35-17 loss to Tarleton State.
Tucker Cason, LB, UCO (Heritage): Cason was the third-leading tackler with eight stops (5 solo) for the Bronchos.
Quinton Prince, DT, UCO (Heritage): Prince was able to get two tackles Saturday for UCO.
Joey Fallon, UCO (OCS): Able to find some time on the field again and had a tackle for the Bronchos. Fellow OCS product Tucker Holland also saw some playing time.
Rob Mitchelson, RB, Dartmouth (Heritage): Mitchelson played but did not record any stats in the Big Green’s loss.
Kinda short this week. Some of the usual faces didn’t see playing time. If I missed someone, let me know.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients