BOTR: Week 3 Alumni Report
Tyler Simmons, LB, Navy (Washington): Had five tackles including two for losses in Navy’s loss to Pittsburgh Saturday.
Colby Whitlock, DT, Texas Tech (Noble): Two tackles and an interception in a 34-24 loss at Texas.
Ben Birmingham, RB, Central Oklahoma (Luther): Had five rushes for 11 yards in a loss to Tarleton State Saturday night.
Jon Evans, LB, Northeastern (Chandler): Had six tackles in a loss to Texas A&M Kingsville Saturday.
Austin Major, LB, Southwestern (Chandler): Returned to the lineup after an injury and had three tackles including two solos in a loss to West Texas A&M.
Cooper Bassett, TE, Oklahoma State (Tuttle): Played some on special teams in OSU’s win over Rice.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 4046At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 3397Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 3003How to help tornado victims
- 2509Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 1115Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 620Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 439Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 371Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 366Hospitals treat more than 120 after Oklahoma tornado
- 314OKC Thunder: Thunder stuck with worst-case scenario
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients