John Marshall: FNL teaser...
By Robert Przybylo
This story could have gotten extremely sappy or overly sentimental. But I don’t think it did because of the personalities that were involved.
Went to John Marshall for this week’s edition of our Friday Night Lights series. Here’s just a little quote to whet the appetite.
He’s just been real calm through everything. I know if that was me, I would be real depressed. He’s been so strong that you wouldn’t know anything happened.” – senior RB Miles Jackson
Find out who, what and all that other good stuff I’m talking about in Friday’s Oklahoman.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 51290Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14843Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9419Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7710Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7083Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6592Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6563Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6561Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6039How to help tornado victims
- 5671Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients