Tuttle Q and A: Jake Garrett
Jake Garrett, TE, Tuttle
What do you do to get away from sports?
Stay active with my youth group at Tuttle First Baptist.
What are your five favorite things in life?
My Bible, The Weightroom, My Protein Mix, My Church, My Ipod
What’s on your bucket list?
Play College Football
Get a degree in Sports Medicine
Live on a lake
Go on a Mission Trip
Own my own gym
What’s the most life changing event in your life?
Being saved when I was 13 and making the decision to live my life through Christ.
If you could trade places with one person who would it be?
Coach Koons. I’d like to know how it feels to have that much authority and that much respect.
What was your welcome to the varsity moment?
Throwing up on my first day of Tiger Pride.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20574Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17211OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 14998Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9907Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 9532Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8184Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7905Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7139Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6217Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 5869Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients