Alumni Report: Private schools, Pt. V...
By Robert Przybylo
Heritage Hall product Wes Welker was back in action for the New England Patriots after missing the last two games. He had six catches for 48 yards in a big 27-21 victory against Baltimore.
As for the rest of the private school products, here’s how they did Saturday.
Jimmy Stevens, K, Oklahoma (Heritage): Stevens was on his game in OU’s 21-20 loss to Miami. He made both his PATs and made two field goals (21 and 39).
Tucker Cason, LB, Central Oklahoma (Heritage): Huge game for Cason. He had 14 tackles (9 solo) and 1.5 tackles for loss in a tough 31-23 loss to Southwest Baptist.
Brandon Noohi, QB, UCO (Mt. St. Mary’s): A solid outing from Noohi. He ran for 48 yards and a touchdown and threw for 296 yards, two touchdowns and an interception.
Tucker Holland, WR, UCO (OCS): Holland had five catches for 27 yards. The five grabs was the second-most for the Bronchos.
Quinton Prince, NG, UCO (Heritage): Prince had four tackles for UCO in the homecoming loss.
Joey Fallon, UCO (OCS): It was Fallon’s best game of the season with eight tackles and a sack.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients