OKC FB Player of the Week: Brendon Jordan, John Marshall
OKC player of the Week
The Oklahoma City player of the week is Brendon Jordan, Jordan scored three touchdowns, threw for two and kicked a pair of extra points in John Marshall’s 39-14 win over Fairview. The Bears are 4-1 and look to have a shot at making the playoffs for the first time since dropping down from 5A to 2A. If they do, no doubt Jordan will be a big part of that. He’s a versatile threat for John Marshall.
Kevin Forbes, Douglass: Forbes ran for three touchdowns, including a 57-yarder, in the Trojans’ 55-6 win over Southeast.
Terrance Olds, Star Spencer: Olds ran for 145 yards and two touchdowns in Star Spencer’s 40-0 win over previously unbeaten Tecumseh.
Kevonte Richardson, Millwood: Richardson ran for a touchdown and threw for two in Millwood’s 35-28 loss to Jones.
Darren Rideau, Star Spencer: Rideau ran for 178 yards and two touchdowns in Star Spencer’s 40-0 win over Tecumseh.
Ricardo Trejo, U.S. Grant: Trejo ran a 17:49 in last week’s All-City Conference Championships to win the individual title and help the Generals win the team title.
Jennifer Nunez, Capitol Hill: Nunez ran a 13:24, nearly 40 seconds ahead of the second place finisher, to win the girls individual title at the All-City meet.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90799Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 6362Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6064Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients