Game Capsule: Southmoore at Lawton
Southmoore (5-1, 2-1 6A-1) at Lawton (5-1, 2-1 6A-1)
When: 7:30 p.m. tonight
Where: Cameron Stadium
Why the SaberCats can win: Southmoore has scored 28 or more points the past five games. Lawton likely won’t be able to maintain that sort of pace.
Why the Wolverines could win: Playing at home and utilizing a strong running game is always a good recipe for success.
Key matchup: Southmoore QB Kendal Thompson vs. Lawton secondary. Thompson had just one completion in a downpour last week. Look for the junior to get back to airing it out.
The pick: Southmoore 37, Lawton 20. The SaberCats’ defense will take this one over, even if the offense gets the headlines.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients