BOTR: Alumni report
A relatively quiet week here on the BOTR alumni report. Former Noble lineman Colby Whitlock had a nice game in Texas Tech’s upset of Nebraska and former Newcastle tight end Ryan Corbin who is a freshman showed why he has a chance to be an outstanding player in college.
Colby Whitlock, DL (Noble): Whitlock have five tackles and a pass break up in Texas Tech’s 31-10 upset of Nebraska on Saturday.
Ben Birmingham, RB (Luther): Birmingham had three rushes for 18 yards and a touchdown in UCO’s 41-23 win over Southwestern Saturday night.
Daniel Morrell, WR (Blanchard): Morrell had six catches for 54 yards and a touchdown in UCO’s win over Southwestern Saturday night.
Ryan Corbin, TE (Newcastle): The 6-foot-4, 230 pound Corbin had five catches for 51 yards in Southwestern’s loss to UCO. He also rushed six times for 22 yards to lead the Bulldogs in that category.
Tyler Simmons, LB, Navy (Washington): Simmons had a team-high seven tackles in Navy’s overtime win over SMU on Saturday, the fourth straight win for the Middies.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81615Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14276Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8057Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7469Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7367How to help tornado victims
- 6230Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5754Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 5743Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5628OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 5567Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients