Casady: Looking to bounce back...
By Robert Przybylo
After two tough weeks, what better way to take out all your frustrations than on your biggest rival?
That’s the mindset for Casady as the Cyclones head to Holland Hall on Friday night to wrap up their regular season.
Casady was a shock to start the year, and its play really hasn’t dropped off, said coach Koby Scoville. Truth of the matter is the Southwest Prep Conference is loaded this season.
Bellaire Episcopal is a great team. Not a good team, but a great one. I thought the senior night thing might carry Casady to an upset. A 24-15 loss isn’t the end of the world.
Houston St. Johns is another solid team. And I had almost written off Holland Hall until HH took care of HSJ last week.
So now the Cyclones are playing for pride, but that’s something they definitely have a lot of.
It’s been surprising to me how we’ve been able to gel as a team from Day 1. Now we have Holland Hall, a great rivalry game. The records don’t matter in these type of games.” – Scoville
Holland Hall is 4-4 and 3-1 at home. The Casady seniors have restored the school pride, now they want to end a good season with a win Friday.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 28939Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 26978Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5000Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2336Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 2282Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients