Jamison paying off for Star Spencer
A big key to Star Spencer’s success on offense has been the emergence of Franky Jamison at quarterback for the Bobcats.
Last season, Jeremy Harris gave the Bobcats a running threat at running back to go with Terrance Olds and Darwin Rideau.
Jamison, after some rough times early in the season that were largely attributable to Olds missing time early, has rounded into the same type of player.
“He’s grown into that position and accepted the responsibility of what it takes to be a quarterback,” Star Spencer coach Darrell Hall said. “He doesn’t mind the pressure. He still makes mistakes but at least he’s understanding the mistakes he’s made and learning from them.”
Star Spencer (6-2, 5-0) plays Mannford (0-8, 0-5) this week before finishing the season at No. 1 Glenpool.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20729Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17578Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 11978Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10703Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 8989Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8551Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 8339Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 7784Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4976Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4468Woman arrested on complaint of offering to engage in act of prostitution in Midwest City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients