Capsule: Anadarko at Tuttle
Anadarko (6-2, 3-2) at Tuttle (8-0, 5-0)
When : 7:3o p.m. Friday
Where: Tuttle Stadium
The Tigers are battling some injuries at several spots but should be okay in this one depth wise. Look for the Tigers to fine tune their offense and defense in preparation for the playoffs and stay healthy. Losing a front line starter or two would be a troubling development for a team that has a lot to lose (and gain) in the coming weeks as the Class 3A playoff battle begins.
Andarko has also had to battle some injuries with several starters out over the last month. Still, the Warriors managed to stop their two-game losing streak with a rout of Santa Fe South last week. If they can stay in this game early and keep it close anything can happen but it’s still Tuttle’s to lose.
The pick: Tuttle 31, Andarko 14
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients