Casady vs. Holland Hall Capsule...
By Robert Przybylo
Casady (7-2, 3-2) vs. Holland Hall (4-4, 3-2)
When: 7:30 p.m. Friday
Where: Holland Hall
Casady (W, FWAll Saints; W, Heritage Hall; W, Crooked Oak; W, Houston Kinkaid; W, Tulsa NOAH; W, Dallas Greenhill; W, Dallas St. Marks; L, Houston St. Johns; L, Houston Episcopal)
Why the Cyclones can win: Because like I’ve said, their two-game losing streak is nothing to be ashamed of. But it definitely has the team pumped up, not that it needed any extra motivation going against their conference rival and a chance to play for the championship.
You can just throw out the records when it comes to this rivalry. We’ve had many classic games with them before. This should be another good one.” – coach Koby Scoville
Why HH can win: Two reasons. Holland is coming off a huge win against Houston St. Johns, so the confidence is high. The other thing is the home-field advantage. Holland is only 1-3 on the road, but it’s home sweet home with this one where Holland is 3-1.
Key matchup: Casady defense vs. Holland offense: The Cyclones defense has a lot of pride. They’ve allowed 52 points in the last two games after giving up 61 in the first seven. Look for a monster game from the defense.
The pick: Casady 19, Holland Hall 15. Think the difference is going to be turnovers. Casady will cause one late in the game and earn a huge win to get another crack at Episcopal. A favor to ask Holland, Casady fans. If you’re on Twitter, @BPrzybylo would love constant updates on this battle all night.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11552Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10742OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6888Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5464Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5395Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4853Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4694OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4051Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3988Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3664As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients