Centennial at Millwood Capsule
By Ryan Aber
When: 7:30 p.m. tonight
Where: Leodies Robinson Field, Millwood
Centennial (W, Empire, L, John Marshall; W, Northwest; L, Bethel; W, SeeWorth; L, Meeker; L, Jones; L, Little Axe)
Why the Bison can win: It’ll be tough. But this was a team with high expectations going into the season. They haven’t lived up to it so far but there is talent here capable of breaking through if the Falcons overlook them.
Millwood (W, Star Spencer; W, Douglass; L, McGuinness; W, Little Axe; L, Jones; W, Lexington; W, SeeWorth; W, Bethel)
Why the Falcons can win: Because they’re the better team, plain and simple.
Key matchup: Emilio Gatewood vs. Centennial’s front. Millwood was vulnerable at times early in the season when Gatewood was injured. He’s healthy now and the Falcons offense has been much more dangerous of late because of it. When Gatewood’s putting up big numbers, Millwood is hard to stop.
Ryan’s pick: Millwood 42, Centennial 7. No surprises here. Gatewood, Kevonte Richardson, Josh Turner and the rest of Millwood’s offense keeps rolling along as the Falcons eye the No. 2 spot in the district.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients