John Marshall vs. Heritage Capsule...
John Marshall (6-2, 3-2) vs. Heritage Hall (5-3, 5-0)
When: 7:30 p.m. Friday
Where: Pop Murray Memorial Field
John Marshall (W, Northwest; W, Centennial; W, Crooked Oak; L, Newkirk; W, Fairview; W, St. Mary; L, Kingfisher; W, Alva)
Why the Bears can win: Defense. The Bears defense has been outstanding this season, never giving up more than 21 points. They’ve continually gotten better on that side of the ball and the offense has some dangerous weapons as well.
This is a big ballgame for us. You aways want measuring sticks of where your team is and this is one for us. We’re going against one of the best teams in the state. – John Marshall coach Bruce Troxell
Heritage (L, Casady; L, Weatherford; L, Davis; W, Alva; W, Kingfisher; W, Perry; W, Fairview; W, Newkirk)
Why the Chargers can win: Because all the pieces are coming together. The defense has been solid all season, and now Heritage is adding a passing game to go with the vaunted running game.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24523Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15852Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10645Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9696Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9156Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8753Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8578Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7656Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 7634Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6870UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients