Norman at Midwest City capsule
Norman (4-4, 3-2) at Midwest City (6-2, 5-0)
When: 7:30 p.m. Friday
Where: Rose Field, Midwest City
Norman (L, Norman North; L, Del City; W, Moore; W, Putnam West; L, Edmond North; L, Edmond Memorial; W, Putnam City; W, Westmoore)
Why the Tigers can win: The Tigers best hope of winning lies with Midwest City overlooking Norman. The Tigers have steadily improved this season and need a win to secure a playoff spot.
Midwest City (L, Del City; W, Moore; L, Southmoore; W, Edmond Memorial; W, Westmoore; W, Lawton Eisenhower; W, Edmond North; W, Putnam City)
Why the Bombers can win: Because that’s all they’ve done since district play began. They’ve received the maximum 15 differential points in each win and while Norman is improved, it still has a long way to go to be in the Bombers’ class.
I don’t think it’s hard for us to get up for them. You put a video of them in and there’s Nos. 1, 4, 2, 28 and all of those guys making plays. It gets the kids’ attention real quick. – Midwest City coach Steve Huff.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients