SMQ: Anadarko vs. Tuttle
So even without Ethan Biddy, one of their best offensive linemen and several other starters missing from the lineup Tuttle still had no problems winning their district in convincing fashion with a 31-0 rout of Anadarko.
What went right: Just about everything. The most amazing thing to come out of this game for me was Bobby Stonebreaker’s 52-yard field goal. That’s such a rarity in high school football where kicking games range from bad to downright awful, generally speaking. Stonebreaker is an elite talent at the position and it’s a complete joke he hasn’t been snagged by a Division I school yet. He already has more range than current OU kicker Jimmy Stevens has on his best day…with hurricane force winds at his back. Moving on, Tanner Koons and Dylan Coppenbarger helped Tuttle rush for nearly 300 yards. The defense pitched a shut out, even without Biddy, as guys like Cole Gracey harassed Anadarko’s ball carriers all night long.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36375Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32316Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 24292Oklahoma tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 8069Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6178OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3621College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3359Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3278Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
- 3188Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3141George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients